- The Trading Block
- Lego Minifigure Series 1 -16, Lego Movie, Simpson, Disney- Checklists and Visual Guides
- Character Building - US - Series 1 blind packs
- Character Building - All things Dr. Who
- Lego - Star Wars sets and minifigures
- Lego - Marvel Super Heroes Universe - sets and minifigures
- Lego and Mega Bloks- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Sets and Minifigures
- Lego DC Heroes Universe - Sets and Minifigures
- Lego - Lord of the Rings and Hobbit Minifigures and sets
- Lego - Monster Fighters Sets and Minifigures
- Lego - Pirates of the Caribbean sets and minfigures
- Mega Blok - Marvel Microfigs Series 1 -3
- Lego Movie Sets and Minifigures
- Lego Scooby Doo
- Lego Jurassic Park and Dino sets
- Lego Dimensions
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Here is the break down on the population of a case. I got this from a couple posted case breaks I've been able to find.
Rare = 2
Uncommon = 4
Common = 6
1. Barbarian - Uncommon
2. Scarecrow - Rare
3. Bavarian Pretzel Girl - Rare
4. Evil Mech - Uncommon
5. Tiki Warrior - Rare
6. Ginger Bread Man - Uncommon
7. Christmas Elf - Uncommon
8. Yeti - Common
9. Mountain Climber - Common
10. Welder - Common
11. Female Scientist - Uncommon
12. Saxiphone Player - Rare
13. Waitress - Rare
14. Grandma - Rare
15. Constible - Common
16. Female Robot - Uncommon
So common figures make up 40% of the box with 4 figures, uncommon figures also make up 40% of the box with 6 figures, and the rare figures make up 20% with 6 figures as well.
There you go. Happy hunting.
Got and email from reader Helen who gave me a run down on her case she opened.
Just seen your blog on the breakdown seems pretty accurate this is what I received.
Scientist x 4
Lady robot x 4
Evil mech x 4
Sax player x 2
Yeti x 6
Holiday elf x 4
Constable x 6
Pretzel x 2
Diner waitress x 2
Scarecrow x 2
Barbarian x 4
Welder x 6
Mountain climber x 6
Grandma x 2
Gingerbread man x 4
Island warrior x 2
Hope the info is use to you
I do believe it matches up with what I already had up, but I'm adding it here for confirmation.
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
I was walking through the Lego aisle at Target, which always seems to happen if I happen to be at Target. While Target doesn't have the best prices on Legos in town they do tend to have the best inventory. I saw this little set hanging out and instantly knew it would be part of my collection. Even if this scene wasn't in the book, it is still one of the best scenes of the movies and how can you pass up an eye of Sauron?
Now onto the Minis!!
Both minis have two faces, but most of the faces are covered up by beards.
Here's what the faces look like uncovered for Saruman. I love the big black Christopher Lee eyebrows.
Saturday, August 3, 2013
Figure I'd post a copy of the Series 11 poster and a checklist of the new series due out in September. If you want some other images I'd just Google Series 11 there are bunch of much better Lego blogs and websites that already have preview images up.
3. Bavarian girl, this one will go great with the Bavarian guy from Series 8.
4. Evil Mech
5. Tiki Warrior
6. Gingerbread Man
8. Yeti (My favorite of the bunch)
11. Female Scientist
12. Saxaphone player
16. Female Robot.