- The Trading Block
- Lego Minifigure Series 1 -16, Lego Movie, Simpson, Disney- Checklists and Visual Guides
- Character Building - US - Series 1 blind packs
- Character Building - All things Dr. Who
- Lego - Star Wars sets and minifigures
- Lego - Marvel Super Heroes Universe - sets and minifigures
- Lego and Mega Bloks- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Sets and Minifigures
- Lego DC Heroes Universe - Sets and Minifigures
- Lego - Lord of the Rings and Hobbit Minifigures and sets
- Lego - Monster Fighters Sets and Minifigures
- Lego - Pirates of the Caribbean sets and minfigures
- Mega Blok - Marvel Microfigs Series 1 -3
- Lego Movie Sets and Minifigures
- Lego Scooby Doo
- Lego Jurassic Park and Dino sets
- Lego Dimensions
Tuesday, November 22, 2016
Thursday, July 28, 2016
1. Banana Guy
2. Penguin Boy
3. Baby Sitter
4. Wildlife Photographer
6. Scallywag Pirate
8. Female Kickboxer
9. Ice Queen
11. Dog Show Winner
13. Cute Little Devil
15. Desert Warrior
16. Spooky Boy
Thursday, July 14, 2016
Malificent should be fairly easy to find since it's the only minifigure with a wedge base and the horns and staff are easy to find. This minifigure falls in to the uncommon or 3 per box catagory. I do love the way the cape looks and the overall whole feel of the minifigure is pretty complete.
Tuesday, June 28, 2016
Earlier this week I wasn't feeling so good so I took the day off and slept. About mid-day I was feeling better and decided to go out and pick something up for lunch. While out I just had this feeling I should stop into my local Value Village and ended up scoring 3 huge bags of random Legos!
Well they were mostly Legos. In lots like this there are always a few odds and ends throw in. If you look close you might also see the Shell logo on pieces. Plus I could see a nice assortment of larger base pieces.
And then I found this mixed in with the more modern bricks.
This piece helped me determine that I have a large portion of the 1958 Lego Esso Service Station set.
That's pretty incredible. Mixed in with the modern bricks both Lego, MegaBlok, and others was a real classic. In the bag there were also a mix of old windows and a bunch of old tires from the 1960's. I'm glad I had a feeling.
Monday, June 27, 2016
As luck would have it I stopped into my local Toys R Us to see if they had any new polybags and they did. I managed to snag one of these Captain America's Motorcycle bags. The nice thing is it was priced the same as a blind minifigure bag and you get a neat motorcycle with side card.