Friday, December 19, 2014

Minifigure Spotlight - Lego Movie Mrs. Scratchingpost


Sigh. I've been slacking here at World Headquarters.  I've got tons of stuff, heck I have a pile of sets I haven't even opened yet. I have most of Series 12 to show too, but haven't been feeling like taking photos.  So what you get is a post I started but never published way back with the Movie minifigures were first out.  Enjoy.





For those Lego Minifigures fans that have been clamoring for a Crazy Cat Lady minifigure your wish has been granted.  Officially called Mrs Scratchenpost, she comes with her favorite cat, a cat sweater covered in cat hair, and a fanny pack!!   She also happens to be one of the rarer mini's from this set. 
It's too bad they did't make the fanny pack an actual piece of the minifigure. 






No comments:

Post a Comment