Thursday, March 12, 2015

Simpsons Series 2 Minifigures finally announced.

While most of the lego blogosphere is super excited for the first official pics of the Kwik-E-Mart, I'm more excited for the image of the new 16 minifigures that will be featured in the second series of Simpson blind packs.

MOLEMAN!

Anyways here's the breakdown

Groundskeeper Willie,
Martin,
Professor Frink
Dr Hibbard
Patty
Selma
Milhouse as Fallout Boy
Smitters
Hans Moleman
Comic Book Guy
Edna Krabappel
Maggie with Santa's Little Helper
Bart as Bartman
Marge
Homer
Lisa with Snowball II

Figures should be in stores by May 1st.

Here are the minifigures included in the Kwik-E-Mart set ($199)

1 comment:

  1. I wish the Simpsons sets weren't so expensive! Ah well, at least I have new Minifigs to chase after soon. Guess I should finish series 1 now, right? If only that dang Homer would stop eluding my grasp!

    ReplyDelete