Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Mini Bang Theory!

Yesterday Lego released some photos of it's new Ideas set that will come out later this year.  And it's the Big Bang Theory. 

I'm a big fan of the show, but I'm also a big fan of the Simpsons and I didn't rush out for those sets. I guess we can assume that the set will feature Leonard and Sheldon's apartment and probably be priced around $60-70?  Just a guess since the Ghostbusters Idea was a 50 dollar set and this will have one more minifigure. 

Edit: Sure as soon as I write this Lego goes ahead and posts a few more photos and I was right on the money this set will retail for $59.99.  And it looks like we also get to see two more minifigures of Bernadette and Amy.  So 7 in all in the set, that's not too bad actually.







No comments:

Post a Comment