Sunday, May 12, 2013

Iron Man 3 - 76008 Iron Man vs the Mandarin: Ultimate Showdown playset

The first Iron Man 3 set I've picked up I couldn't resist.  This is the cheapest of the 3 sets so far with a MSRP of $12.99, but you get the two main characters and you get Iron Man in Heartbreaker armor. The other two sets feature Iron Man in Mark 42 armor.  I do believe between these 3 sets and two previous Marvel Universe sets there are 4 different Iron Man's in various armor types. There is also a Mandarin with a diffent body decals.

As a huge Iron Man fan growing up I'm finally glad to have added at least one of the Iron Man to my minifigure collection.

Here we have Mandarin's assult card with missles and flame thrower.

Here we have a close up of the Mandarin. Both minifigures come with two faces.
I've taken the beard off so you can get a good look at the both of them.


I love the detailing on the Iron Man armor.
I've read a few complaints about the size of the head makes the minifigure look disproportionate and that's kind of true, but that face that the face plate lifts up is pretty cool. So take the good with the bad I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment