Sunday, December 16, 2012

Yep I decided to do another blog.

As I started to get more and more into Lego's I realized while my main blog about collecting, Collector's Crack, wasn't going to be able to do everything I wanted to do with building sets and minifigures.  Mainly I wanted a spot for me.  A spot to put together set list, things I have, things I want, different lego blogs and links to other cool stuff that really didn't fit at the Crack.  Which has become more of a trading card blog.  So here we are The Minifigure Collector has begun.  Still a work in progress and I'll be adding on and post more when I get time to.  I still plan on having minifigure and lego posts over at collector's crack but I'll be posting them here too and other stuff that a lot of the sportscard collectors don't necessarily want to read about.

Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment