Friday, March 1, 2013

Minifigure Spotlight Series 9 Cyclops

I've had a few Series 9 sitting in the collection for a while now.  I've just been a little busy and lazy to take some photos and to scan the Series 9 poster for the blog.  But that ends today.  I found a small cache of Series 9 Minifigures at my local Fred Meyers.  I ended up picking up 6 packs and getting 6 different mini's which is always nice.  My favorite out of the bunch and the first one I'll feature is the Cyclops.

I'm not sure what set this one would come from if it's the Monster Hunters or Castles or something else, but a nice looking oddball.  He comes with a nice big club.
Nice detailing on the back as well.

He also has two faces.
Full eye open and smiling.
And eye half closed.  I'm not sure why he has a mouth.  When you put the helmet on you can see it at all.


1 comment:

  1. I've bought 4 packs thus far and got the plumber, space alien and two of the white/orange space guy...need him?

    ReplyDelete