Friday, November 1, 2013

30252 - Legends of Chima - Crug's Swamp Jet polybag


There are a few themes in Lego I'm just not that into. Legends of Chima is one of those, and Ninjago is the other.  And I don't know why I'm so adverse to Chima either. I mean the builds look cool and the minis look cool. I think I'm just to overhelmed with the Marvel, DC, and Star Wars themes to commit to another line, but I'll take a cheap polybag to test the waters any day.  Here we have Crug's Swamp Jet.
The basic premise is that different animal tribes are at war over Chi energy.  Anyways Crug is part of the crocodile tribe. 


Here's Crug without his helmet

I suppose if I found a couple sets cheap enough I'd go for it and if I was to find another polybag with a different tribe member I'd probably snag that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment