Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Better know you minifigures - Hawkeye


Continuing our look at the new versions of previous Marvel minifigures we have Hawkeye.  I read an interesting article the other day on how Hawkeye might become a much bigger player in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) after Avengers: Age of Ultron comes out.  He's also suppose to be making an appearance on Agents of SHIELD later this year.  To me he was always the weakest of the non-superpowered heroes in both the movies and comics.  I mean he shoots a bow and arrow and is going up against gods. At least Green Arrow tends to fight to his level.  But I digress.  Here we have a comparison from Hakweye's two minifigures. He was originally put in two sets from the original round of Avengers movie sets, 6867 and 6868, and we know he's in the new helicarrier set.



Completely different heads, body and hair. I think the bow is the same though.

No comments:

Post a Comment