Thursday, October 24, 2013

Mega Bloks Halo Series 7 blind pack.

I'm a pretty big Halo fan. At least the video game. As far as building sets and Mega Blok Micro Figures not so much. I did pick up a bunch of Series 3 right after Christmas last year for super cheap, but for the most part they just don't appeal to me. But I was walking through the toy aisle and couldn't resist picking up a blind pack from the latest series.

I was pretty happy to pull out one of the rare figures. The UNSC Spartan Mark V with plasma rifle. 
And while I'm not big on the Halo figures I did really like the Mega Blok Marvel figures they put out a few years ago. Mainly because of the twelve points of articulation and that the figures are so well done and life like. Plus the detailing is pretty spot on.



Over all this isn't a set I would try to hard to put together, but I wouldn't say I'd never pick up another blind pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment