Thursday, January 22, 2015

C3 NBA Figure Blind Pack


Continuing with my finds from my latest trip to Toys 'R Us.  I saw another new building set company in the aisles.  I had never heard of C3, but they have the NBA license and they also have the WWE license.  I didn't see any blind packs for the WWE or I would have picked one of those up as well.





The insert poster.  12 figures to collect.  I don't think there's any way to tell these apart without opening up the bags.


They also have locker room sets and a court set.  And it's nice to see they claim their blocks are compatable with Lego, I mean other major brands.
One interesting note, the figure came fully assembled out of the pack, that's kinda new.  I ended up with Kevin Love

I thought the figure looked weird with the ball attached, but after looking at the poster I think it might come off I'll have to check that out later.


No comments:

Post a Comment