Friday, January 23, 2015

Scooby Freaking Doo where are you???????

It appears at the Lego factory!


It just keeps getting better and better as a minifigure collector.  I was pretty stoked when I heard the rumors, but Lego finally made it official.  Five sets coming this spring or summer.  There have been previous Scooby Doo Construction sets put out by Character Building in the UK and available at Toys 'R Us.  

While I'm a big Scooby Doo fan I never bothered to pick up any of those CB sets.  I was leary because I think they were actually made by Cobi and I have never heard anything good about that Polish based company that recently merged with Best-Lock, and I have heard of Best-Lock.  I even bought a small Best-Lock set it was terrible and was a licensed movie or TV show set.

That being said I've never bought a Character Building construction set.  I have bought there microfigures.  Mostly Dr. Who, but I also completed their blind pack Series 1 when it was available here and the mini's are pretty nice, different from Lego's for sure.

That's not the point, the point is we get official licensed Lego mini's of the whole gang and probably old man Drithers too!  He'd of gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling kids!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment