Monday, January 19, 2015

Rocket Raccoon Polybag

Ended up having to go to Toys R Us this weekend.  Had to, seriously. My wife need to pick up some stuff for an office baby shower and who am I to say no to a trip to TRU.

I was surprise at how many polybags they had this trip and I picked up just about every different one I could find and a bunch of other neat stuff of new products I hadn't seen before.  I'll post those later.


I love the Super Heroes line, both Marvel and DC, but the Guardians of the Galaxy movie tie in sets really didn't get me that excited.  As a matter of fact one of the only mini's I wanted to pick up would have been Rocket Raccoon.  Maybe Starlord, but that's it.  So when I saw that Rocket had his own polybag there was no way I was leaving TRU without it.  It's also suppose to be a TRU exlcusive.

This set also comes with a set of decals for customizing the 76021 Milano Spaceship Rescue set.





It's also cool that this Rocket is a different that the one you get in set 76020 the Knowhere Escape Mission.





1 comment:

  1. I must pick him up! Do me a favor and let me know if you find another at your local TRU. I've searched the one store in my area and nada.

    ReplyDelete