Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Lego Minifigure Series 4 Rarity Guide

Here is a quick rarity guide for the Series 4 Lego Minifigures.

From what I could discern from the few box breaks I could find the #16 the Mad Scientist falls at only 2 per box. Some reported that he was a variable falling 2 to 4 per box, but I've only been able to confirm the 2 per box population.
The terms I use for this rarity guide are only to confer how many figures are found per box.
Common = 5
Uncommon =4
Rare = 3
Slightly Rarer =2
1. Gnome - Rare
2. Kabuki Girl - Uncommon
3. Musketeer - Rare
4 Punk Rocker - Common
5. Surfer Girl - Uncommon
6. Viking - Rare
7. Frankenstein Monster
8. Hockey Player - Rare
9.Skater - Uncommon
10. Sailor - Common
11. Soccer Player - Uncommon
12. Werewolf - Common
13. Hazmat Guy - Uncommon
14. Painter - Uncommon
15. Ice Skater - Rare
16. Mad Scientist = Rarer

1 comment:

  1. Didn't know there were rare Lego figures. Wish I would have saved the Legos I had from my childhood. Some of them might have been worth some money now. http://www.brickbrigade.com/Learn-More.html

    ReplyDelete