Friday, January 17, 2014

Minifigure Spotlight - Lego Movie - Hard Hat Emmet

Here he is the star of the show! He's also featured as a mini in about half of the current movie sets available. Of course this is a Emmet variation with hard had and I'm not sure what's in his hand. Some kind of controller? Since the movie isn't out yet, I'm not sure how it ties in, but in a few months I'm sure it'll all make sense.  

It's also nice that this version of Emmet is smiling, I'm not sure if he has two faces in the other sets, but the face I keep seeing on the mini is his scared/screaming face. He also has a really happy alternate face.


The hard hat and hair are all one piece.
Here's a close up look at the brick in his hand.
I'm also happy to say I finally found the last minifigure I needed for this set. No not Emmet, but Gail.

1 comment:

  1. I've found two emmet faces. One round eye with semi circle own mouth, and another face that has upside down U shaped eyes, and a D shaped mouth.

    My Emmets are from the blind packs.

    ReplyDelete